Saturday, May 19, 2007

There's something I don't wanna understand

Your words are as sharp as the blade of a knife,
Useless, is that all you can say? Its hurting.


Hello all. Woke up when bestie called me at 8+.
Boo. Im still in my lala land okay, so sleepy.
Got up, dressed & went to school.
Mr Methias bought us all roti pratas, cost over $20!
Wow, he provided us with breakfast.

Roti pratas!

Made banner, honey & I planned for the class outing.

4/6ers!

With Mr Methias :D

Went off at 11. Went to JEC to go for service.
I slept on the mrt throughout, hah. Sis shocked me.
When I reached Somerset, I wasnt feeling well at all.
Throat feels super irritating & heaty.
Dewen pulled us to the front during Praise & Worship.
Lol, overall service was fun.
Had TT? West C games at Istena Park? Lol :b
Was fun! Games led by Yongmei & Yunian. Both Y's, hahh.

Look at Yong"shuai"'s haircut! So cute!

Ahh blocked :x

Back to JEC, with honey & sister. Hon had piano lessons.

Dhoby Ghaut.

Late lunched at KFC. Met mum, dad & bro at IMM.
Dinnered at Pepperlunch. Such gluttons, lol :D
Feeling very sick. No mood to smile or whatsoever.
Ha ha, so sickening please. & Im here blogging now.
Second time in the year 2007 Im sick, keeping a close watch k.
New layout coming, soon. Just that Im lazy to change it, ha ha.
Resting early tonight. Okay goodnight all.

No comments: